I am so excited for this blog post! My family goes on lots of road trips to go visit family! I have put together some of my personal essentials that I always bring with me on road trips!
- I like using a backpack or tote bag when I go on a road trip because of how compact they are but still keeps all my stuff organized. This one is from Jadelynn Brooke and I have been loving it! Unfortunately I do not think they are currently available because they were donated to Hurricane Harvey Victims! I use it all the time and the best part is there are a lot of interior pockets to keep everything organized.
- I always bring a sweatshirt or pullover with me when I travel. This pullover is from 28 PaperClips is my new favorite! It is super cute and it is super comfortable! It fits perfectly! The link to the one I have is here!
- Water bottles are a must for traveling! I have one from Lilly Curls Designs that I love and use it all the time!
- I try to always remember socks when I travel because it is so nice to have in the car and in hotels. These socks from Southern Girl Prep are so fun and cute!
- Headphones are a MUST for me! I love listening to music and watching movies in the car. I have the standard apple ear buds that come with your iPhone but these Marley Lilly ones are just more fun! Plus they are blue tooth so you don’t have to worry about annoying cords!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post! As always if you have any requests please contact me!
Today was my first day of my senior year of high school and I am so sad this summer is over!! I have had the best time with my family and I wish we could start it over! I thought it would be fun to do a recap of a couple of my favorite memories from this summer!
- At the beginning of the summer we went to my Grandparents house and we had the best time. I have always loved going to my grandparents house. It will always be one of my favorite places to visit! My brother was there so the whole family was together and we even got to spend time with some amazing family friends of ours who moved a couple years ago!
2. On our way to my grandparents we stopped in D.C. and spent a couple hours sight seeing! We had a blast! If you want to read all about my trip to DC you can here!
3. At the beginning of June I launched my blog! I have had so much fun blogging and I am so excited to continue the blog! Your support has been amazing! I am so excited to continue the blog this coming school year!
4. I have always loved the Fourth of July! My family has always spent the day at the beach and then watching fireworks! I love our fourth of July traditions as a family! Of course I had to spend Fourth of July in Vineyard Vines!!
5. I have been touring lots of colleges lately and one of the schools I am looking at is in Tennessee. We spent two days up there so I could tour the school. My mom and I have always wanted to go to Nashville so we had to do some sightseeing while we were there too! We had such a fun time! If you want to read all about my trip you can here!
6. Every year my family goes on an annual camping trip and this year we had so much fun! We went camping in Alabama and we did a lot of hiking! We made some amazing memories!
7. To finish off the summer we spent a week visiting some family in friends in Ohio and Indiana. It was so nice to be able to hang out with everyone! We had a blast! I did not take any blog photos on this trip just to spend time with family and relax before school starts so I don’t have any photos to share unfortunately! This trip was the perfect ending to a great summer!
Thank you so much for reading! What did you guys do this summer? I would love to know! As always if you have any requests please let me know!
Last week I went to Nashville with my Family to tour a college and we also did some sight seeing while we were there! We had so much fun and I took lots of photos so I thought it would be fun to do a little recap!
Day 1: We arrived in Nashville in the afternoon and checked into the hotel and then headed out to do some sight seeing! I had three things on my Nashville bucket list and they were to go to Draper James, take a picture in front of the Nashville painting, and go to Sprinkles! We were able to hit all three things on day 1! (It did help that they were all right next to each other!) After doing some sight seeing we grabbed some dinner at Bar Taco which was a super cute Mexican restaurant! Our waiter at dinner told us about a cute doughnut shop that was right down the road so after dinner we stopped and got a doughnut! It was an adorable little shop! We decided at the last minute to go drive by the college campus I was touring to just see it before my tour! After we wondered around for a little bit we headed back to the hotel for bed!
Day 2: We woke up early and got ready for my college tour. We spent most of the day on campus and had a nice visit! I do plan on doing more college related posts later on in the school year, once I know what I am doing next year! After my tour we went to a Vineyard Vines store and then we went to the American Girl store because my sister and I wanted to look at all the new stuff they have come out with since we were little! After shopping a little bit we went to downtown Nashville and we walked around a little bit and then we went to The Melting Pot for dinner! This was mine and my sister’s first time at The Melting Pot and we loved it! After dinner we headed back to the hotel and headed to bed!
Day 3: Today we only had a little time in Nashville before we headed out on our annual family camping trip. After we checked out of the hotel we drove to the Grand Old Opry and took some photos! After we got back in the car we decided to head to our campground!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you have any other blog post requests please let me know!
Thank you so much for reading!
My family and I took a pit stop in Washington D.C. on our way to visit my Grandparents. I had lots of fun just sight seeing and being a tourists for the morning! Here are some of the pictures from my trip!
You can find my shorts here and the Vineyard Vines shirt my mom was wearing was from a couple years ago but you can find a similar one here!
I hope you enjoyed this post! It was very requested!! If you want to see more pictures from my trip make sure you are following me on Instagram. I have had so much fun creating new blog posts for all of you! If you have any requests please leave a comment!