Today I am sharing one of my go to outfits for school! I love how this Vineyard Vines Shep shirt matches my adorable Jadelynn Brooke backpack! My shorts are from J.Crew and I wore my gold Palms sandals! My necklace is from Peachy Pendants! I will list some awesome discount codes at the end of this post!
For 15% off Jadelynn Brooke you can use code MMPSA and for 25% off Peachy Pendants you can use code MOLLYPREPS! If you use my codes make sure to contact me so I can send you free stickers!
Thank you so much for reading this blog post! I really hope you enjoyed it! As always if you have any blog post requests please let me know!
I can not believe that August is already in full swing and everyone is going back to school. This summer went by so fast! I have put together three of my favorite outfits that are super comfortable but still super cute for school! I hope you enjoy!
This is one of my favorite outfits because it is so simple and comfortable! I wore this on my first day of school last year and I wear it all the time! My tank top is from Gap, the shorts are from Vineyard Vines, and my shoes are knock off Jack Rodgers. My jewelry is from Southern Girl Prep! Because I got my shorts and top last year you can’t find them anymore but I have linked similar shorts and a similar tank top.
This dress is from Loft and it is my all time favorite! I don’t know why but I love this style of dress. I wear it all the time! It is perfect for all seasons and I love it for school because you look very put together but it is also super comfortable! Unfortunately mine is no longer available but I linked a similar one here! I like wearing this dress with my monogrammed Marley Lilly flats! I have the red color and I love them! I have worn them a lot and I think they are so cute for school and they are super easy to slide on and off!
J.Crew Factory has had so many sales lately and when I saw these shorts on sale I knew I needed them! I love the tie that is attached! They are super cute! I paired them with a simple white shirt from J.Crew Factory as well and my necklace was a free gift with purchase from Marley Lilly!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked this post! If you have any requests please let me know!
On of my favorite Etsy shops turned one year old yesterday! I am so excited for Lilly Curls Designs! They have worked so hard and they have built such an amazing brand! I have had the honor of being one of their brand reps for almost nine months! It has been such an amazing experience! I wanted to share this brand with you all today! If you want to make a purchase you can use the code Molly2017 for 20% off! Make sure you check out their shop! They have everything from jewelry dishes to cute monogram shirts and even some super cute half zips! Those are definitely my favorite and on my wishlist for this fall! Here are some of the photos I have taken with some of my favorite Lilly Curls Designs Products!
This monogram long sleeve is one of my go to shirts in the cooler weather! I absolutely love it! (The banner in this photo is from My Pink and Green Garden!)
The Lilly hair ties and headbands are perfect for everything! I love them!
Make sure you check out their etsy shop! You will love everything!
Thank you so much for reading! As always please leave me any blog post ideas you might have!
I have recently received so many requests for affordable and easy outfits! I posted a blog post last week with my tips for how to prep for less but today I wanted to share one of my current favorite shirts and how I style it!
This top is from Old Navy and I had to end up getting a kids size because my store was sold out of the adult sizes! If you see this top in your local Old Navy or online I definitely recommend getting it! I wore mine in Nashville and I loved how comfortable it was! The best part of this shirt is that it is under $20!
My favorite way to wear it is over one shoulder but you can also wear it off the shoulder and strapless! The ruffle on the top is definitely my favorite part of the shirt! In this post I am also wearing my favorite pair of white shorts that are also from Old Navy! I have loved this outfit this summer!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you would like to see more posts similar to this one please let me know! As always if you have any blog posts requests please let me know!
Thank you so much for reading!
My good friend Riley from NorthernPrepster and I decided to collab and I am so excited about this post! Riley’s blog is absolutely adorable! I love all of her pictures and her posts are always written so well! I love catching up on her blog after I am finished babysitting for the day! If you aren’t already following her blog make sure you do! Her outfit is super cute so make sure you go check out her post to get all the details!
I love pairing a baseball hat with a simple outfit like this one! This hat is from Marley Lilly and I love how simple it is! Marley Lilly has so many different fun colored baseball hats! My shorts are just simple white shorts that I got at Old Navy. My tank top is from Gap but I got it last summer so it is not available anymore unfortunately. However this style tank top is very popular and you can find similar ones just about anywhere!
Thank you so much for reading today! Don’t forget to go check out Riley’s Post over on her blog! While you are over there make sure you subscribe to her blog!
Today is the first day of summer which means it is National Wear Lilly Day! On Monday I shared some of my all time favorite Lilly items with you but today I thought it would be fun to share some of the cute new Lilly releases because Lilly has done such a good job this summer on their new releases!
- Tala Romper $138: I was very excited when I found out the pop-up print for the summer was going to be Lobstah Roll and when I say the navy print I was in love! I love the style of this romper because it is super simple but it is still super fun! I think this is a perfect romper for a fun beach trip or vacation!
- Elsa Romper $168: I love Lilly rompers and this one is no exception! I love the sleeves on this one! I also think the print is fun too! I am hoping that they come out with more prints in this style of romper because I like it so much!
- Christine Sundress $178: This sundress style has always been one of my favorites from Lilly! I think this style of dress is so flattering on so many different people! This print is also super fun and perfect for summer!
- 4″ Kat Beach Short $58: During the summer I pretty much live in a t-shirt and athletic shorts when I am not in a swim suit but I love shorts like these because they make you look a lot more put together! These shorts come in a couple of different prints that are super fun! I think that these shorts paired with a simple t-shirt or tank tops make the perfect summer outfits!
- Pearl Shift Dress $198: Shift dresses are so classic and the perfect dress! I love this shift in the pop-up print for this summer! The colors are so bright and fun! I love it!
- Buttercup Scallop Hem Shorts $68: I love scallop hem shorts and these Oh Shello ones are adorable! I think everything about these shorts are so perfect for spring and summer! Plus they come in lots of different prints!
- Agendas $30 : We can’t forget about the new planner release! I have used a Lilly planner the past two school years and currently I am debating on whether or not I am going to get one again for next year but we could write a whole blog post on that! However I love all the different planners this year! I included my two favorite designs which are Flamenco Beach and Gypsea. I personally like the large size. I feel like it is the perfect size for me!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope that you enjoyed! Let me know what your favorite Lilly releases are!
National wear Lilly Day is right around the corner and I am very excited! I am still not sure what I want to wear yet but I thought I would share some of my favorite Lilly outfits with you!
One of my favorite things about Lilly is how versatile all their pieces are! Some of my favorite pieces are the Luxletic Run Around Shorts, the Lana Off the Shoulder Romper, and the Ritz Romper. My Lana off the shoulder romper is in the print Coco Safari which I do not believe is sold right now but they make the same romper in Tiki Pink Beach Bliss and it is super pretty! My Ritz Romper is in the print You Gotta Regatta which unfortunately is not available anymore but Lilly makes the cutest rompers! One of my favorite rompers from Lilly right now is this one!
One of the questions I get asked most every time I wear something Lilly is how do you get Lilly discounted. I rarely pay full price for a Lilly item because at my local store there is almost always a sale rack. If your local store doesn’t have a sale rack you can typically find Lilly discounted online from eBay or hold out for the after party sale!
Thanks so much for reading! Please leave comments with any blog post requests you have!
What are you wearing on National Wear Lilly Day?