Fall weather is here and I have been loving my vests! My favorite one this season is this Maroon one from J.Crew Factory! You have definitely seen it a lot on my Instagram lately!
Thank you so much for reading! As always if you have any blog post requests please let me know!
A couple weeks ago my good friends Cayleigh from CNPrepster posted a blog post all about what she was grateful for and I thought it was a great idea so I wanted to do one myself as well! If you want to check out Cayleigh’s post you can here!
- My Family
- My House
- My Faith
- All my blog friends
- The Holidays
- My Health
- Free Wifi
- Cookie Dough
- Friendly People
- Family Time
- Christmas Traditions
- Hallmark Movies (Especially Christmas)
- Celebrating the Little Things
- Seasons Changing
- Visiting New Places
- Good Days
- Good Books
- Dancing with the Stars
- Meeting New Friends
- Being Productive
- Good Hair Days
- Fresh Flowers
- Lazy Days
- Long Talks
- New Beginnings
- Going to sleep early
- Fresh Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Long Road Trips
- Sunny Days
- Being Spontaneous
- Feeling Stress Free
- No School
- Access to Clean Water and Food
- Online Shopping
- Being On Time
- To-Do Lists
- My Laptop
- Family Traditions
- Sleeping in
- Snowy Days
- Christmas Lights
- Helping Others
- Fuzzy Socks
- Picnics on the Beach
- Optimistic People
- No Traffic
- Heated Seats
- Snapchat Memories
- Pool Days
- My Blog
- Having Fun Photo Shoots
- Hot Showers
- Mac & Cheese
- Social Media
- Chilly Mornings
- Friendly Strangers
- Good Mail Days
- Summer Vacation
- Crossing everything off your
- Hot Chocolate
- Fast Forwarding Through Commercials
- Colorful Pens
- Crossing Everything Off Your To-Do List
- Nail Polish
- Enjoying Nature
- All of you!
Thank you so much for reading today! I hope you enjoyed reading what I am grateful for this year! I encourage all of you to make a list of what you are grateful for this year!
I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for all you you!
Happy Thanksgiving! I am super excited that the holidays are officially here! Today I am sharing a cute outfit that would be perfect for Thanksgiving or any events during November!! There are two types of people on Thanksgiving, the ones who get super dressed up and the others who stay pretty casual. This outfit is definitely on the more casual side though.
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving! As always if you have any post requests for the holidays please let me know!
A couple weeks ago I reached out and asked you all what you wanted to see on the blog and I got so many requests to show my favorite new holiday releases! I gathered up some of my favorites this season and I found so many that are currently on sale! Every store is currently releasing new items and they are all so cute! I included lots of different pieces in this blog post so I hope you enjoy!
Navy Dress|Bell Sleeve Dress|Maroon Bell Sleeve Dress|Plaid T-Shirt Dress|Black Dress
Bow Sweater| Red Ruffle Top|Bell Sleeve Sweater|Peplum Sweater
Hat|Finger less Gloves|Suede Ankle Boots|Statement Necklace
Thank you so much for reading! As always let me know if you have any post requets!
It is officially fall and I could not be more excited about it! I have quickly determined what my most used items are this fall and thought I would share them all with you!
1. Monogram Duck Boots: These were a Christmas gift last year but you can find similar ones here! I absolutely love these because everyone wears duck boots but the monogram helps make them more personalized! I live in a warmer climate so I haven’t been able to wear them much this year but I can’t wait to wear them more this winter!
2. Boot Cuffs: I got a adorable pair of boot cuffs from Monday Dress last year for Christmas but unfortunately they do not sell them anymore. These Marley Lilly ones are super similar though! I love boot cuffs because you still get the look of having super cute knee socks on with your boots without getting super hot with tons of layers!
3. I love gold jewelry in the fall and this Southern Girl Prep bracelet has been my go to! It is so simple but super cute! You can use code MOLLYPREPS15OFF for 15% off your order! If you use my code I will send you FREE stickers!
4. I love vests and this maroon one from J.Crew Factory has been my favorite this fall! I love the color but these vests are seriously the best! I love layering them for chiller days but they are also perfect for the warmer days as well!
5. I have had my eyes on these earrings for a while now and I finally got them from Target a couple weeks ago! I love them! I have them in black but they come in a couple different fun colors! They are a little bit out of my comfort zone but I have still loved wearing them!
I hope you enjoyed this post! As always if you have any post requests please let me know!
I am super excited to share one of my favorite fall outfits with you! I got this jacket for my birthday last year and I have been loving it! I have worn it a lot this fall and I think I will get a lot of wear out of it in the winter as well! Today I wore it on a chilly day in the mountains and it was perfect! It is super warm and cute!
Similar Jacket (Different Color but similar style)| Similar Boots
Unfortunately everything I am wearing in this blog post is from last year or two years ago so you can not get the exact versions but I did my best to link similar ones!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post! As always if you have any blog post requests please let me know!
I have been loving all the new Vineyard Vines fall releases this year so I thought it would be fun to sit down and share all of my favorites with you today
- Diamond Printed Flouce Sleeve Dress $178
My first favorite is this adorable dress! I love the ruffle sleeves and the super simple pattern! I think it looks perfect with these ankle boots as well! I think this is perfect for all you girls who live in warmer climates during the fall in winter!
2. Lace-Up Sweater Dress $198
I have been loving the Lace-Up trend this fall! This dress is super cute and I love how simple and casual it is but it can still definitely be dressed up! This dress is perfect for fall but I also think it will be perfect for all seasons!
3. Bateau Lace Up Pullover $98
This pullover has the super adorable lace-up trend that I have been loving as well! I love the stripes too! I think it pairs so nicely with jeans but I also think you could dress this up as well!
4. Relaxed Heathered Quilted Shep Shirt $128
I love Shep Shirts for the fall and winter seasons! They keep me so warm but they are so cute! This quilted Shep shirt is so pretty and I love the color as well! I think that every year Vineyard Vines Shep Shirts are my favorite releases!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you have any posts requests please let me know!