My good friend Riley from NorthernPrepster and I decided to collab and I am so excited about this post! Riley’s blog is absolutely adorable! I love all of her pictures and her posts are always written so well! I love catching up on her blog after I am finished babysitting for the day! If you aren’t already following her blog make sure you do! Her outfit is super cute so make sure you go check out her post to get all the details!
I love pairing a baseball hat with a simple outfit like this one! This hat is from Marley Lilly and I love how simple it is! Marley Lilly has so many different fun colored baseball hats! My shorts are just simple white shorts that I got at Old Navy. My tank top is from Gap but I got it last summer so it is not available anymore unfortunately. However this style tank top is very popular and you can find similar ones just about anywhere!
Thank you so much for reading today! Don’t forget to go check out Riley’s Post over on her blog! While you are over there make sure you subscribe to her blog!
My family and I took a pit stop in Washington D.C. on our way to visit my Grandparents. I had lots of fun just sight seeing and being a tourists for the morning! Here are some of the pictures from my trip!
You can find my shorts here and the Vineyard Vines shirt my mom was wearing was from a couple years ago but you can find a similar one here!
I hope you enjoyed this post! It was very requested!! If you want to see more pictures from my trip make sure you are following me on Instagram. I have had so much fun creating new blog posts for all of you! If you have any requests please leave a comment!
Today is the first day of summer which means it is National Wear Lilly Day! On Monday I shared some of my all time favorite Lilly items with you but today I thought it would be fun to share some of the cute new Lilly releases because Lilly has done such a good job this summer on their new releases!
- Tala Romper $138: I was very excited when I found out the pop-up print for the summer was going to be Lobstah Roll and when I say the navy print I was in love! I love the style of this romper because it is super simple but it is still super fun! I think this is a perfect romper for a fun beach trip or vacation!
- Elsa Romper $168: I love Lilly rompers and this one is no exception! I love the sleeves on this one! I also think the print is fun too! I am hoping that they come out with more prints in this style of romper because I like it so much!
- Christine Sundress $178: This sundress style has always been one of my favorites from Lilly! I think this style of dress is so flattering on so many different people! This print is also super fun and perfect for summer!
- 4″ Kat Beach Short $58: During the summer I pretty much live in a t-shirt and athletic shorts when I am not in a swim suit but I love shorts like these because they make you look a lot more put together! These shorts come in a couple of different prints that are super fun! I think that these shorts paired with a simple t-shirt or tank tops make the perfect summer outfits!
- Pearl Shift Dress $198: Shift dresses are so classic and the perfect dress! I love this shift in the pop-up print for this summer! The colors are so bright and fun! I love it!
- Buttercup Scallop Hem Shorts $68: I love scallop hem shorts and these Oh Shello ones are adorable! I think everything about these shorts are so perfect for spring and summer! Plus they come in lots of different prints!
- Agendas $30 : We can’t forget about the new planner release! I have used a Lilly planner the past two school years and currently I am debating on whether or not I am going to get one again for next year but we could write a whole blog post on that! However I love all the different planners this year! I included my two favorite designs which are Flamenco Beach and Gypsea. I personally like the large size. I feel like it is the perfect size for me!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope that you enjoyed! Let me know what your favorite Lilly releases are!
National wear Lilly Day is right around the corner and I am very excited! I am still not sure what I want to wear yet but I thought I would share some of my favorite Lilly outfits with you!
One of my favorite things about Lilly is how versatile all their pieces are! Some of my favorite pieces are the Luxletic Run Around Shorts, the Lana Off the Shoulder Romper, and the Ritz Romper. My Lana off the shoulder romper is in the print Coco Safari which I do not believe is sold right now but they make the same romper in Tiki Pink Beach Bliss and it is super pretty! My Ritz Romper is in the print You Gotta Regatta which unfortunately is not available anymore but Lilly makes the cutest rompers! One of my favorite rompers from Lilly right now is this one!
One of the questions I get asked most every time I wear something Lilly is how do you get Lilly discounted. I rarely pay full price for a Lilly item because at my local store there is almost always a sale rack. If your local store doesn’t have a sale rack you can typically find Lilly discounted online from eBay or hold out for the after party sale!
Thanks so much for reading! Please leave comments with any blog post requests you have!
What are you wearing on National Wear Lilly Day?
I have been obsessed with Lilly this summer and when I found out I was selected to rep for My Pink and Green Garden I was ecstatic! This is such a sweet company and all their products are all amazing quality! My two favorite products are the Memo Board and the Banner! They brighten up every space!
My banner and memo board are in the Lilly Pulitzer print Roar of the Seas which I love but My Pink and Green Garden also provides tons of other prints and designs that you can choose from! I love items like the banner because not only can decorate your room with it but you can use it to decorate just about any space!
Use code MOLLY17 for 15% off your entire order from My Pink and Green Garden! If you use my code make sure you contact me! I love hearing from you!
Thank you for reading! What is your favorite item from My Pink and Green Garden? I would love to know!
I have had so much fun writing blog posts and I have a lot pre-written so I have decided to post a bonus post today AND on Friday! Make sure you are following the blog because I might be posting more bonus blog posts in the next couple of weeks as well! As always if you ever have any blog posts requests please leave a comment! I love hearing from you guys!
Today I thought it would be fun to share some fun summer clothing items and accessories that I think are super cute!
*Disclaimer: I do not own any of these items and none of the pictures are my own. I used the companies photos in order to make this collage.
- Palma Tube Top $68: This Lilly Pulitzer top is super fun! As I was looking on Lilly’s website this top caught my eye because it is so different from all other Lilly tops I have seen in the past!
- Enna Off the Shoulder Top $78: This Lilly Pulitzer top is so different from all other Lilly tops I have seen and I think it is super fun! I think that a lot of people who typically aren’t fans of all the bright colorful Lilly items will like this top because of how simple it is! It is super simple but the colorful tassels and the off the shoulder style will definitely dress up any outfit!
- White Shorts $12.00: These Old Navy shorts are very simple and they are also very affordable! I think everyone needs at least one simple pair of white shorts for hot summer days!
- Bow Shorts $59.50: These Lauren James shorts are ADORABLE! These are definitely on my Wishlist! You have probably seen them before because of how popular they are but I had to include them in this post! These shorts come in seersucker and solid colors options!
- Striped Linen off-the-shoulder Top $39.99: This J.Crew Factory top looks just like the recent Vineyard Vines top that was available towards the beginning of their summer collection, I am not sure if it is still in stock though. But the good thing about this J.Crew Factory top is that it is much more affordable than the Vineyard Vines one and it is currently on sale!
- Off The Shoulder Tops: I found a J.Crew off the shoulder top that I was not crazy about and it was very expensive but I came across a similar one from Old Navy that I actually loved but unfortunately it is sold out! I love the style of the top from Old Navy but the price of the Old Navy top is also so much more affordable ($14.95)!
- This KJP bracelet is super fun and I think that it will go with just about any outfit! One thing I really like about these bracelets is you can pick the size you want to make sure the bracelet will fit you perfectly!
- This KJP bracelet is another popular one! This one is a little more dressy but It is still super cute! Although these bracelets are on the expensive side, they are great quality so you are definitely getting what you pay for!
- Target and BaubleBar did a collaboration and came out with some super cute affordable Jewelry for Target! These earrings are apart of the collection and I thought I would share because I have seen this style of earring all over but these ones are the cheapest I have seen them (only $12.99)! I wish they came in Navy but the options provided are still cute!
I hope you enjoyed this post! It was a little all over the place but I hope it helped answer some of your questions! I tried a new format for this post, obviously, but don’t worry I do not plan on doing all my posts like this. I still love taking my own pictures to post! But I do want to know your opinion of posts like this! Do you like them? Let me know because of course I want to make sure I am producing content that you will enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading! What was your favorite item I shared?
Today I am sharing my new favorite dress with you! This year Jadelynn Brooke released 5 new dresses that come in all different styles and patterns! I was sent the Lakeshore Lover Peek a Boo Dress and I absolutely love it! It is the most comfortable dress and IT HAS POCKETS!!! I always get so many compliments when I wear it!
I love this dress for many reasons but one of my favorites is that it is so easy to dress up or down! I wore this dress to school multiple times but I also wore it on a picnic for mother’s day! I know that I will be wearing it a lot this summer because the material is so comfortable and light weight! I can not tell you how excited I was to hear that these dresses have pockets! I love being able to slip my phone into my pocket and not have to worry about carrying a purse.
If you want to check out the other 4 patterns available check out Jadelynn Brookes website Here! I love all the different styles and designs! Trust me you will find one that you will love!
Don’t forget you can get 15% off your order if you use the code MMHS17. If you use this code contact me and I will send you some FREE stickers! I am running VERY low on my Jadelynn Brooke Stickers so if you use my code make sure you contact me as soon as you place your order!
Which Jadelynn Brooke dress is your favorite? I would love to know!!