I have received so many requests on how I style my t-shirts so that is exactly what I am going to share with you today! I love wearing a cute shirt with simple shorts or leggings for school or even just running errands or hanging around the house. My two favorite companies to get t-shirts from at Jadelynn Brooke and Southern Girl Prep. I have discount codes for both companies so if you want 15% off your orders make sure you check out the “Rep Codes” tab on the blog!
This Jadelynn Brooke logo shirt is one of my all time favorites! I like pairing it with my mint Southern Marsh shorts! I love these knock off Jack Rodgers that you can find here! They are less than $15!
I received this Southern Girl Prep shirt in my summer rep box and I love it! I think the colors are so fun and they match my mint shoes from Target perfectly! I paired this outfit with a simple pair of jean shorts.
This Lilly Curls Designs shirt is one of my favorites! I love wearing it with white jeans in the colder months but white shorts look super cute with it in the summer! I wore the same knock off Jack Rodgers with this outfit that I did in the other!
Thank you so much for reading! Hopefully you liked this blog post! As always if you have any requests let me know!
Back to School season is officially in full swing and there are SO many companies releasing tons of cute school accessories! I thought I would share some of my favorite Marley Lilly new back to school releases! I love Marley Lilly because everything is and everything is super affordable! Plus Marley Lilly almost always has a free gift with purchase going on which is always super fun!
- Lunch Box: Everyone needs a cute lunch box for school and there are so many different ones on the market and these Marley Lilly ones are right up there with the others! They even come in a couple different prints!
- Headphones: I know that every person is different but I study best when I am listening to music so I like to keep headphones in my backpack or at my desk! These ones are super cute because they are not only monogrammed but they are also wireless so you don’t have to worry about any wires messing you up while you study!
- Tote bag: This tote bag is perfect if you don’t have a lot of textbooks that you have to bring to and from school! It is super cute and perfect for students!
- Acrylic Key chain: I feel like so many people at school have similar backpacks so I always like to put a key chain on mine so it is easier to tell mine apart! This one is super cute and it comes in so many different colors!
- Monogram Necklace: I wear the same jewelry pretty much everyday during the school year so I like to have jewelry that goes with everything! This necklace is super cute and it is affordable! So many monogram necklaces are super expensive! This will definitely go with so many different outfits!
- Cross body: Cross body bags are perfect for school because they can easily fit into your backpack but can definitely fit everything that you need!
- Herringbone Vest: I always am freezing during class so I like to keep a jacket in my bag! This vest is super cute and it goes with pretty much everything!
- Fabric Key Chain: I don’t have to wear my ID at school but I know a lot of people need too! These key chains are perfect to keep your ID handy so that you don’t loose it during the school day!
- Monogram Water bottle: My biggest essential for school is a water bottle and this one is super cute plus great quality! Keeping a water bottle in your backpack during school is definitely a must!
- Monogram Shirt Dress: I like wearing dresses to school because it is just so easy to throw on in the morning and you look put together! This dress does just that! It is so simple and comfortable but you will look very put together! Dresses like this one will make mornings before school go so much faster!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and you found some inspiration from it! Cute school clothes and supplies always makes going back to school a lot more fun! As always if you have any blog post requests please let me know!
Thank you so much for reading!
Today was my first day of my senior year of high school and I am so sad this summer is over!! I have had the best time with my family and I wish we could start it over! I thought it would be fun to do a recap of a couple of my favorite memories from this summer!
- At the beginning of the summer we went to my Grandparents house and we had the best time. I have always loved going to my grandparents house. It will always be one of my favorite places to visit! My brother was there so the whole family was together and we even got to spend time with some amazing family friends of ours who moved a couple years ago!
2. On our way to my grandparents we stopped in D.C. and spent a couple hours sight seeing! We had a blast! If you want to read all about my trip to DC you can here!
3. At the beginning of June I launched my blog! I have had so much fun blogging and I am so excited to continue the blog! Your support has been amazing! I am so excited to continue the blog this coming school year!
4. I have always loved the Fourth of July! My family has always spent the day at the beach and then watching fireworks! I love our fourth of July traditions as a family! Of course I had to spend Fourth of July in Vineyard Vines!!
5. I have been touring lots of colleges lately and one of the schools I am looking at is in Tennessee. We spent two days up there so I could tour the school. My mom and I have always wanted to go to Nashville so we had to do some sightseeing while we were there too! We had such a fun time! If you want to read all about my trip you can here!
6. Every year my family goes on an annual camping trip and this year we had so much fun! We went camping in Alabama and we did a lot of hiking! We made some amazing memories!
7. To finish off the summer we spent a week visiting some family in friends in Ohio and Indiana. It was so nice to be able to hang out with everyone! We had a blast! I did not take any blog photos on this trip just to spend time with family and relax before school starts so I don’t have any photos to share unfortunately! This trip was the perfect ending to a great summer!
Thank you so much for reading! What did you guys do this summer? I would love to know! As always if you have any requests please let me know!
So many people are currently trying to find the perfect planner to gear up for the upcoming school year! I have received so many requests to show how I use my Lilly planner so that is exactly what I am going to do for you today!
My schedule looks very different during summer than in the school year so I thought I would show May so you had a better idea of how I use my planner during school.
For the month at a glance I color code all the events by type! I love the Lilly planners because they give you a lot of space and each month is decorated super cute!
My week at a glance spreads aren’t too exciting. I just write down all my homework and anything important I need to remember to do each night!
If you want to look at the new Lilly planners for this upcoming year (The one pictured above is from last year) check out the Lilly website! Each planner comes with super cute stickers as well!
Thank you so much for reading! As always please let me know if you have any blog post requests!
I can not believe that August is already in full swing and everyone is going back to school. This summer went by so fast! I have put together three of my favorite outfits that are super comfortable but still super cute for school! I hope you enjoy!
This is one of my favorite outfits because it is so simple and comfortable! I wore this on my first day of school last year and I wear it all the time! My tank top is from Gap, the shorts are from Vineyard Vines, and my shoes are knock off Jack Rodgers. My jewelry is from Southern Girl Prep! Because I got my shorts and top last year you can’t find them anymore but I have linked similar shorts and a similar tank top.
This dress is from Loft and it is my all time favorite! I don’t know why but I love this style of dress. I wear it all the time! It is perfect for all seasons and I love it for school because you look very put together but it is also super comfortable! Unfortunately mine is no longer available but I linked a similar one here! I like wearing this dress with my monogrammed Marley Lilly flats! I have the red color and I love them! I have worn them a lot and I think they are so cute for school and they are super easy to slide on and off!
J.Crew Factory has had so many sales lately and when I saw these shorts on sale I knew I needed them! I love the tie that is attached! They are super cute! I paired them with a simple white shirt from J.Crew Factory as well and my necklace was a free gift with purchase from Marley Lilly!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked this post! If you have any requests please let me know!
Well it is that time of year again… I am honestly not super excited about going back to school but we have to accept it! One of my favorite parts about back to school is the shopping. I know I am not the only one who loves new office supplies!
Today I have decided to put together a couple of my favorite backpacks to try and help you decide on one if you are still looking for the perfect fit for you!
- I discovered Madelynn and Company backpacks a little under a year ago and I think they are the cutest backpacks around! I am in love with the new slip backpacks they released this year! I think they are super function but still super cute which is hard to find. This backpack is definitely on my wishlist!
2. The classic Madeline and Company backpack is super cute! It is a little bit bulkier so it is good for middle and high school students who have to carry so many books around. I love the backpacks that this company creates! It is so nice to finally find a brand that not only has cute but functional backpacks!
3. P.B. Teen backpacks have never been my favorite but this year they have some super cute designs! This navy gingham one is defintiley my favorite. I have personally never owned one of these so I can’t talk for the quality but the reviews are all great! These backpacks are very roomy and they have lots of interior pockets including a laptop sleeve!
4. Jadelynn Brooke came out with three new backpacks this year AND three brand new lunch boxes! All the patterns are super cute but this striped one is definitely my favorite! Each backpack has a laptop sleeve and some extra interior pockets plus it has water bottle pockets! These backpacks are also super easy to add a cute monogram to! You can get 15% off your purchase with code MMPSA! Contact me if you use my code!!
5. L.L. Bean is famous for their traditional backpacks and I am a huge fan. I have had this backpack for a year and I love it! It is super durable and it fits everything plus some in it! These backpacks look super cute monogrammed as well!
6. L.L. Bean‘s Digital Organizer backpack is not only super cute but it is very functional. This backpack is packed with lots of interior pockets and compartments that will keep your bag organized all year!
I hope you all enjoyed this post! If you have any other back to school related posts please let me know! I would love to write them for you!
It is officially back to school season! This time of the year is always super busy and through out the school year I always have less free time than I do during the summer. I have made the decision to reduce the amount of blog posts I post a week to just Monday and Friday. I however do not know how busy my schedule will be this upcoming year so this schedule might change but I will definitely keep you updated as things change!
I have a lot of fun posts coming up on the blog and my Instagram so make sure you are following me both places so you don’t miss anything!
Thank you so much for reading today! As always let me know if you have any blog post requests! Good luck to everyone!